What if I change my address and own NFA Firearms?

Registrants are not required to obtain permission from ATF to move NFA firearms within their State of residence.

However, if a registrant’s address changes after the NFA firearms are registered with ATF, please notify the NFA Branch in writing of the change so the NFRTR can reflect the registrant’s correct address.

Posted in:

Comments are closed.

Contact Information