What if I lose my NFA Firearms Registration Documents?

If you lose your registration documents you are required to immediately report the theft, loss, or destruction in writing to the NFA Branch.

The report must contain the details of the situation. ATF will issue a duplicate copy of the registration document as circumstances warrant.

Posted in:

Comments are closed.

Contact Information