What about my unregistered NFA Firearms?

An individual, business, or NFA Firearms trust may not register an unregistered NFA firearm.  Only a manufacture, maker, and importer can register a firearm.

Possession of an unregistered NFA firearms is a crime.  The ATF states that if you are in possession of a contraband firearm, you should contact the nearest ATF office to arrange for its disposition.

WARNING – although this is the advise of the AFT, they also state that mere possession is unlawful

Contact Information