National Firearms Act Class 3 Information

This blog is dedicated to providing information to help residents of every state understand the current laws and regulations related to the purchase, sale, possession, and transportation of Guns and other weapons regulated by the NFA. In addition, we will attempt to put you in contact with a lawyer in your state who can help in the purchase, manufacture, possession, or transfer of Silencer, Short-Barreled Rifle, Short Barreled Shotgun, Machine Gun, Destructive Device, or Any Other Weapon regulated by the NFA.

If you are a lawyer in and interested in helping clients in your state preserve their rights to purchase class 3 items please contact us.

If you are interested in a NFA Trust to purchase Class 3 items and would like to find someone to help in the preparation of a Gun Trust you should contact a NFA Gun Trust Lawyer®.

Contact Information