Missouri (MO) What NFA Firearms can I own?

Missouri NFA Class 3 firearms
There are several type of Class 3 items that are restricted by the National Firearms Act.

Each state can impose additional restrictions on the sale, purchase, and transfer of class 3 firearms in addition to the compliance that is required with the national Firearms Act.

In Missouri you can own the following items that are regulated the the National Firearms Act

Machine Guns Silencers Any Other Weapon (AOW)
Short Barreled Shotguns (SBS)
Short Barreled Rifles (SBR)

In Missouri you cannot own the following NFA restricted items.

Destructive Devices (DD)

Follow this link to find out more about Missouri and NFA restrictions on Class 3 Firearms

Note: In Missouri you must have a C&R or FFL to purchase a Title II firearm. A NFA firearms trust cannot be the holder of a FFL or C&R. They must be held by an individual, corporation, or LLC. There may be advantages to having your LLC or corporation owned by a trust so that the trust can deal with Incapacity, death, and give guidance for ownership and transfer of the firearms. In addition, you can have the trust be the manager of an LLC and thus allow for easy modification of the who is authorized to access, use, transfer, and possess the Title II firearms.

Contact Information