Is it necessary to name a Settlor in a Gun Trust

Yes a settlor is required for each NFA trust.  The Settlor is the person who is contributing the property to the trust.  They receive the benefit of the trust while there are items in it.

They may not manage or use the property as this is a job for the Trustee.  The Settlor may be a trustee also.

If you need a Gun Trust reviewed or to create one, Contact a Gun Trust Lawyer®

Posted in:

Comments are closed.

Contact Information