Individual Transfer of Title II Firearms under the NFA

If you are purchasing a silencer, SBR, SBS, AOW, or Machine Gun from another individual a dealer is not required unless your state requires a dealer for a normal firearm transfer of the same class. Most states allow individual transfers for normal firearms and Title II firearms. Its best to check your local state laws for verification on this issues. If you are doing an individual Form 4 transfer, you can follow the sample form 4 and instructions found on our How to fill out an ATF Form 4 page. The only difference is that the seller will put their information where the dealers information is on the sample.

Contact Information