Many Lawyers are asking about Gun Trust CLE, I have been working with the Texas Bar on their Firearms Law Seminar. We will be providing some information on Gun Trusts which will be available soon. Attached is the seminar brochure. If you are in Texas they will be covering many topics related to dealing with firearms in the practice of law.
- Firearms Trusts / Gun Trusts – David M. Goldman
- The Right to Bear Arms in the Post Heller/McDonald World – Stephen Halbrook
- Self-Defense: Recent Changes to the “Stand Your Ground” Legislation – Massad Ayoob
- Prohibited Persons and Restoration of Firearms Rights – Stefan Tahmassebi
- Every Bullet Downrange Has a Lawyer Attached – Ed McConnell
- Class III SOT – Obtaining and Keeping a Federal Firearms License
- Concealed Handgun Licenses: How to Get Them and What They Mean
- Avoiding Malpractice and Ethics Violations in Firearms Matters
- Self Defense – Recent Changes to “Stand Your Ground” Legislation”
- Criminal Defense as It Relates to Gun Cases
live San Antonio September 28, 2012 La Quinta Convention Center 303 Blum San Antonio, TX 78205 (210) 222-9181 Register by September 14, 2012 and save $50!
If you want to find out about offering Gun Trusts to your clients Contact Us for more information on how to provide your clients the original Gun Trust created by the Gun Trust Lawyer®